Initial orders require a minimum purchase of $250 with subsequent order minimums of $150. Freight charges are not included when calculating order minimums. To maintain an account, a minimum of $1,200 must be purchased per calendar year or the account is subject to closure.
Back orderable merchandise that is not currently in stock will remain on order and ship at the first available opportunity. Backorders on free freight qualifying notions, books and patterns will ship once product becomes available if the order exceeds $75 or can be consolidated with additional open orders, otherwise we reserve the right to cancel after 30 days. Unshipped items that are not back order (as specified on our website) will be canceled, unless the customer gives specific instructions to backorder.
Items that are not regularly stocked may be special ordered. These items require a minimum quantity purchase amount and a deposit. Special order items are non-returnable.
All drop-ship orders must be shipped on open account or prepaid when placing an order. Pre-payments will include estimated shipping charges if applicable. Payment due dates are based on the manufacturer ship date rather than the invoice date. Dropship orders are non-returnable to Sales Force Corporation. Sales Force Corporation is not responsible for delays, shortages or errors made by the manufacturer.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUSALS
A 15% fee will be charged on canceled merchandise and refused shipments. Customer is responsible for inbound and outbound freight charges on refused shipments. Frequent cancellations or refused orders may lead to a change in credit terms or account closure.
Returns will not be accepted without prior written authorization. All requests must be made within 30 days. Sales Force Corporation will issue a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) that is valid for 10 business days.
- Only products purchased from Sales Force Corporation.
- Return items must be currently stocked and not discontinued.
- Unit packs must be maintained. Partial packs will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- Authorized merchandise must be returned in the original packaging and free from any markings.
- Special order merchandise is not returnable.
- Merchandise must be returned with the return authorization letter and the RGA number on the outside of the package.
- Any merchandise returned without an RGA number will be sent back to the customer at their expense.
- Authorized returns due to customer error will be issued a credit, less freight, and a 15% re-stock fee. If purchased with free ground shipping, these charges will be deducted from the credit.
- Items returned as damaged that were not found to be damaged will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- Sales Force Corporation will credit any items shipped in error or product that is considered damaged.
- Credits will be applied to the original invoice. If the invoice has been paid, a credit will be applied against future invoices.
- Sales Force Corporation reserves the right to refuse any returns.
If items are received damaged in transit, save the original packaging and file a claim directly with the carrier. Claims for shortages must be made within 5 days of receipt of an order.
Sales Force Corporation accepts credit card, bank transfer or pre-payment. First time customers, who do not have terms, require a 50% deposit on orders to ship at a future date and a 100% deposit on at-once orders. Customers can apply for credit terms by filling out a credit application. Failure of our terms customers to pay promptly may result in a change of terms. A monthly service charge of 1½% per month will be charged on past due accounts. All invoices are aged from the ship date. Returned checks will incur a $25 service fee. All accounts are payable in U.S. funds only.
The customer is responsible for shipping charges except on qualifying notions, books and patterns that ship free within the United States once a minimum order of $150 of qualifying items is reached. Sales Force Corporation reserves the right to use their discretion as to the carrier to be used for shipment. Customers may request to use their preferred carrier or an expedited service and will assume any charges. Orders not qualifying for free freight and routed via UPS, USPS or FedEx will be shipped freight prepaid and the shipping charges will be added to the invoice. Truck shipments will be shipped freight collect or may be invoiced separately.